In 2015, it will be ten years since I began my transition from a career in entertainment towards a life devoted to spirit and service. There have been many bumps in the road, many challenges, failures and sacrifices. And yet, look at that smile on my face!
Whatever your belief system, when you lead a life connected to something bigger than yourself, you avail yourself of a joy and a freedom that is impossible any other way.
In addition to being available for one-on-one consultations and coaching, this year I will be placing a greater emphasis on leading retreats, workshops and classes. This is a dream come true and I look forward to providing something that meets your needs as you cultivate a life of greater power, joy and freedom.
Here are just a few upcoming offerings:
- Come Home To Your Heart, Feb 20-22 Join me and partners Stephanie Fisher and Margo Wade Walsh for this weekend immersion in heart and soul. Together we will cultivate Connection, Peace and Joy while enjoying delicious food, gorgeous views of the Puget Sound and lots of laughter.
- Dream Circle, Thursdays – In this weekly call, we share dream time visions and explore the significance they have for our waking lives. Through dream work, you will discover spirit and meaning where you’ve never encountered it before.
- Mentorship Circle, Tuesdays – Mentorship circles provide the opportunity to explore what matters most in a safe and loving environment where challenges are met and triumphs celebrated. This is a perfect choice if you feel alone on your journey and seek a trusted community of like-,minded souls.
- The Path, 3rd Sundays – Whether you are just starting out on your journey or have years of practice under your belt, The Path provides a monthly opportunity to connect with a community of loving and wise souls. At The Path, we are all the teachers and all the students.
- For questions and more info, just contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, I look forward to hearing from you.